For: 4 people
- 1 kg tomato
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- salt as per taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar i used stevia
- 1 shallot
- 500 ml vegetable stock or any stock availabla
- 10 pieces basil leaves
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- We salt and sugar the tomatoes, sprinkle them with olive oil and put them in the oven for 20 min on 180 degrees Celsius together with the garlic.
- We sauté the shallot in olive oil ( 1 tablespoon) then put the baked tomatoes on with the garlic on. We put the stock on it then cook this for about 20 minutes. Then we blend it, salt and pepper it if needed, we season it with white wine vinegar, then we filter it. Ready!
500 ml vegetable stock (or any stock available)
10 pieces basil leaves
2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
Preparation time: 50 min