- 120 g cream cheese .e. 1 pocket of Philadelphia or similar fat natural cream cheese
- 250 ml sour cream fat
- 100 g blue cheese
- a small bunch of chives chopped up
- freshly ground pepper
- We should whip the cream cheese in 2 min with middle fast speed hand mixer. Then we should switch to low grade and add the sour cream, mix it until it is one consistence.
- Then we should add the blue cheese that the bigger pieces become smaller. Then we should add the chives and the freshly grounded pepper with a spoon.
- We should cool it in the fridge for minimum half an hour. You can store it in your fridge for a week long.