For: 4 people
- 4 pc middle-size beet-root
- 1-2 pc potatoes
- 1 smaller onion
- some olive oil or ghee
- 2-3 celery sticks or celery leaves
- salt, pepper and little chili
- fresh parsley and coconut cream, or sour cream from the serving
- We bake the beet-root without peeling wrapped in foil with sea salt and a bit of olive oil in about an hour on 220 degrees. When it cooled down we peel them and cut it into smaller pieces.
- We cook the potatoes almost ready in salty water with bay leaves. We sauté the onions on little ghee and we put the beet-root and the potatoes.
- We add to it as much water as needed to cover it. We can season it with salt and pepper and add the celery leaves as well to it and cook it for about 10 min. Then we take out the celery leaves and mix it with a blender. We can add some chili to give it a twist. If needed we can add some salt to it still. We serve it with fresh parsely and coconut cream.