For: 1 smaller baking pot
- 100 g butter
- 200 g xylitol
- 250 g flour flour (I used 150 g almond flour and 100 g coconut flour) Since coco flour takes the moist more than normal flour, I added one more egg, but if you are only working with almond flour or whole wheat flour, the above given egg no is enough)
- 1 whole lemon's zest
- 1 t vanilla powder
- half package of baking powder
- 250 ml milk
- 300 g frozen cherries
- 1 handful of dried fruits I have used dried cranberries
- We use a hand mixer, first we mix the butter, eggs and sugar. Then we add the zest, the vanilla powder, mix it well, then we can add the flour mix, the milk and the baking powder as well. We continue mixing for a further 2 min.
- We put the mixture in a floured, buttered baking pan, we pour the cherries and the dried fruits on it, and we put it in a 190 degree pre-heated oven for about 30-35 min until golden brown.