For: 8 people
- 6 cup cabbage mix
- 3 pcs carrots
- half a cup of fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 T apple vinegar
- 2 T seeded mustard
- 1 stick of celery chopped very small pieces
- 1/2 t salt
- freshly grounded pepper
- Mix in a big bowl the small sliced carrots and cabbages. In a smaller pot we can mix the mayo, the apple cider vinegar, the mustard, celery, salt and pepper.
- We can set the acidity of the dressing according to our taste. 2/3 of the dressing we should mix with the vegetables (best to do it with clean hands).
- If we feel the coleslaw still a bit too dry, then we can add some more dressing. Let it cool in the fridge , so that the tastes can age together and the cabbage can get a bit softened. The longer it stands in the sauce the softer the cabbage shall become.
Tip: if we have some dressing left, we can use it for dips e.g. for carrots and celery sticks.