For: 4 people
- 4 slices of halibut or other sea fish (boneless)
- 2 zucchini
- 4 potatoes
- fresh rosemary iff possible
- 2 cloves of garlic smashed
- fresh lemon juice
- salt, pepper
- olive oil
- We clean the potatoes, peel them and slice them to thin chip slices. We pour some olive oil on it and season it with salt and pepper and fresh rosemary. Then we put on each other some slices and fit them in a muffin baking form and we bake it ready in 30 min.
- . Until it is getting baked we peel with a potato peeler the zucchinis long slices then we turn them in the mix of olive oil and lemon juice then we season with some salt and pepper then we roll them up until serving we keep them in the fridge.
- We season the room-temperature fish with salt and pepper and in a hot pan with a bit of an olive oil we fry both sides 1-2 min depending on the thickness of the fish.