For: 4 persons
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/2 kg jumbo shrimp
- 1 T garlic pressed
- 1/2 t chilli powder
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 bigger pieces of zucchini shredded with a mandolin or on a potato peeler as I did them
- 1 handful of chopped parsley
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- We heat up a pan with 2 T olive oil for a minute. Then we can add the shrimps when the pan is real hot. We fry them in about 3 min until they are pink. At half time, we can add the garlic too. We should fry them together. Season it with salt & pepper. We should turn it once more and take them out. Put them aside.
- We should raise the heat to high. We can add the white wine and the lemon so that the acidic environment can get the burnt pieces from the bottom of the pan up. Season with salt & pepper. Boil it for about 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini spaghetti to it and turn them well in the sauce. Cook it for 2 min. Put the shrimps back in the pan and turn them together. Salt & pepper can be added at this point. We use fresh parsley to decorate the dish when plating.