For: 4 person
- 1 middle size kale leaves cleaned up, the hard inner part taken away and cut to slices
- 3 middle size potatoes cut small cubes
- salt and pepper
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- half a cumin put it in a tea egg in the sauce
- 100 ml sour cream
- We cook ready the kale and the potatoes with the spices with as much water as to cover the veggies. If all is cooked, we prepare the thickening. We take out from the cooked veggies and water a big spoonful and this we mix with sour cream and a hand mixer we make it smooth, We pour this back in the pot and turn it with the cooked veggies and water. We can further season with salt & pepper if we like.
- We can have some meatballs or a bit of stew with it.