- 2 cups of sugar I used xylitol
- 2 lemon's zest
- 2 cups of almond flower
- 2 t baking powder
- 1 t salt
- 100 g butter
- 2 big eggs
- 400 g ricotta
- 1 T freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 t vanilla
- We mix the dry ingredients.
- Then we mix the butter with the sugar then we can add the eggs as well and whip it well with the mixer.
- Then we add the ricotta and the lemon juice and vanilla too. Then we add the dry ingredients too.
- We put the dough one table spoon each on a baking paper then we bake it on 190 degrees for 13 min or until the edges start to get golden brown. Then we let it rest 20 min on a rack.