For: 4 people
- 2 pc of ripe mango
- 1 carrot
- 1 purple onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cup of fresh cut mint and thai basil
- 1 T chili sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 T brown sugar or cane sugar
- 1 T fish sauce
- 3 T sesame seed oil or other vegetable oil
- mint and thai basil leaves to decorate
- We cut up the mango, carrot and peppers to julienne, try to make similar sizes of each, then we cut the onion half and then slice to small slices too.
- We should also mix the dressing ingreditens too. We cut up small the green herbs too and put them on the salad. We mix all well, let it set for 5-10 min and then we can enjoy it.