For: 4 people
- 1 kg pork and beef mix used mangalica pork – an old Hungarian type of pork and grass-fed beef
- 1 onion slightly fried
- 2 gloves of garlic fried with the onions
- salt, cumin pepper red paprika powder
- 2 eggs
- breadcrumbs if we like to have crispy meatballs
- 4 carrots
- 1 head broccoli put into small parts
- 1 fennel
- 4 leaves of kale blansired
- For the meatballs, we mix the minced meat with the spices, onions and eggs. We form small balls and we turn them in some breadcrumbs to get them more crispy when frying them. We put them aside.
- We clean the vegetables. We grill the veggies except the kale on ghee or olive oil and some spices we like. I used salt, pepper and chili. We fry the meatballs in grapeseed oil.
- We can serve.