For: 4 people
- 1 kg small champion mushrooms
- 3 shallott onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 white paprika
- 1 strong green paprika without seeds cut small
- 1 tomato
- salt, pepper, paprika
- some ghee or grape seed oil
- sour cream
- We fry the small cut onion on some ghee, then we can add the paprika, the garlic, salt & pepper. Then we fry them a bit for about 5 min, then we can add the mushrooms, we can fry it for another 5 min. Then we add the tomatoes.
- We turn it around, put the red paprika on top and wait a bit before adding water, to see how much the vegetables release. We cook it for about 15 min. Final step is to add the sour cream and cook it together in about 5 min. In the meanwhile we can prepare the side dish, rice, couscous, brown rice or pasta from durum flour. Before serving, we can season it with fresh parsley.