For: 4 people
- 1,5 cup almond flour
- 1/4 t baking soda
- 1/4 t sea salt
- 2 T melted coconut oil / butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or raw honey
- 1/2 t real vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c chocolate chips (I used 85% cacao content chocolate)
- A mix separately the dry and wet ingredients, then I mix together well the two and add the chocolate chips to it. I put the dough in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Then, I bake them in 12 minutes on 170 degrees Celsius. When they cooled you can start eating them. My husband loved it too, he really enjoyed the bitterness of the melting chocolate in the cookies.