For: 1 24x36 cm skillet
- 300 g butter organic / bio butter
- 2 t real vanilla powder or vanilla essence - 1 stick
- 100 g xilitol
- 6 bigger eggs
- 1 lemon's zest
- 150 g xilitol
- 300 g flour almond flour and oatmeal flour mix
- 1 pk baking powder
- 700 g plum
- 1 t cinnamon
- We clean and pit the plums. Before we put it on the dough, we turn them in cinnamon and almond flour.
- We mix the egg yellows and the soft egg with the powder sugar, the vanilla and the lemon zest. We make a hard whip from the egg whites by adding the sugar spoon by spoon, so that we can get a hard whipped egg white. We add this spoon by spoon to the egg yellow mix and slowly turn it in, and then we add spoon by spoon the flour-baking powder mix. We put the dough in a buttered-floured baking pot, put the plums on top .
- We put the dough with the plum in a 200 degree pre-heated oven, and then we put the oven back for 190. We bake it ready in 35 min. We scatter it with powder sugar (xylitol).
- It has a pleasant taste; the plum becomes real creamy like a marmalade.