For: 4 people
- 4 fresh room temperature eggs
- 1 T vinegar
- 8 slices of whole wheat toast or 4 rolls with seeds
- 4 slices of bacon or canadian bacon
- seasonal vegetables tomato radish, chives, new onions, paprika
- We boil approx. 2 l water with a little vinegar (approx. a spoonful). We reduce the heat and continue only to simmer the water should not boil!
- We add the eggs one by one to the water from a cup each time, and we let it cook in the hot water for 4 min so that the yellow is liquid but the white is nice cooked around, we re-shape it nice and drain them.
- We serve it with buttered toast, bacon and the eggs on that, salt and pepper then we can cut them in. We can decorate with the veggies.