For: 4 person
- 1 whole piece of pork medallion
- 500 g mushroom (I have used champignon)
- 16 asparagus heads
- madras curry
- salt, pepper
- We gristle the pork medallions (I have used organic pork), then we season it with salt and pepper then we put the madras curry around. We fry each side 2-2 minutes in a very hot pan on some ghee, so that we close the pores of the meat for later heat treatment.
- Then we put the meat in the oven with some ghee on it and bake it ready in 15 minutes. Then we let the meat rest for 10 minutes before slicing it up.
- While the medallions are getting baked we prepare the fried mushrooms. We clean and slice up the mushrooms. We heat up a pan and we put in the mushroom without any fat and that is how we start frying them since a big percentage of the mushroom is water it will not burn, however, we need to turn it time to time.
- We fry the mushroom like this for approx. 5 minutes, then we season it with salt and pepper then we add some ghee to it. We further spice it with thyme and then we continue frying the mushroom for 5 more minutes.
- We fry the already cleaned up asparagus heads on a little ghee. Put salt and pepper on it. So we are ready with our side dish (the rest of the asparagus I use to make a soup). We are ready to serve! Bon appetite!