For: 4 people
- 1 c quinoa
- 2 cup enchilada sauce - home made in advance (tomato sauce, onion, garlic, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper - 20 min.)
- 2 T chopped drained green chillies
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup red beans
- 2 T cilantro
- 1/2 t chilli powder cumin, salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozarella
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup California pepper diced
- We cook the quinoa for about 15 min in double amount of water or in stock if we have at home .
- We pre-heat the oven for 165 degrees C. We oil a casserole and mix all the ingredients in a big pot well and then put in the casserole, put more cheese on the top and bake it in 15 min ready.