- 300 g butter I used organic
- 100 g xilitol
- 6 big eggs
- 1 lemon's zest
- 150 g xilitol
- 300 g flour I used almond flour and oatmeal flour
- 1 pocket of baking powder
- 700 g sour-cherries
- We pit the sour cherries and let them drip off in a pasta drainer.
- We mix the egg yellows and the soft egg with the powder sugar, the vanilla and the lemon. We make a hard whip from the egg whites by adding the sugar spoon by spoon, so that we can get a hard whipped egg white. We add this spoon by spoon to the egg yellow mix and slowly turn it in, and then we add spoon by spoon the flour-baking powder mix.
- We put the dough in a buttered-floured baking pot, put the cherries on top (I turn the sour-cherries in almond flour before). We put powder sugar (xylitol) on the top before serving).