For: 4 people
- 250 g fresh spinach without the inside harder parts
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 250 ml milk
- 250 g flour I used organic wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 50 g butter or ghee
- 1/2 t salt
- for the frying: ghee
- for the cheese cream
- 250 g cottage cheese or ricotta cream cheese
- fresh green herbs: parsley, chives
- salt, pepper I uset a bit of chili too
- 2 T sour cream fat
- We clean the spinach and get rid of the stems then we blansir them in boiling salty water for a minute then we drop them in ice-cold water so they keep their nice color.
- Then we mix with a kitchen aid the spinach, milk and garlic.
- We make a pancake batter with the rest of the ingredients and add the spinach mix to it too. We put the mixture in the fridge and let it rest for an hour.
- In the meanwhile we prepare the cheese cream with the green herbs, spices and the sour cream. We fry the pancakes after the resting time is over and then fill them with a spoonful of cheese cream and then wrap them up.
- I serve it with fresh green herbs and sour cream.