- 250 g mascarpone
- 250 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1-2 t vanilla powder
- 100 g xylitol who likes it sweeter, can add 150 g
- 1 lemon's zest
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 250 ml coconut milk or cream (fat)
- 250 g baby sponge cake I used whole wheat
- We mix with a hand mixer the cream cheeses and the coconut cream, the xylitol, vanilla powder, lemon zest, and half a lemon juice to it and whip it. We blend the strawberries with the vanilla powder and turn the sponge pieces in there, we lay these sponge a layer, then comes some spoons of the strawberry mix. We spread the cheese cream whip over this layer. Then again we put a layer of sponge and strawberry mix and finish it with the cream.
- We can decorate it with lemon grass or mint or basil leaves too and of course use some beautiful strawberries too.