- 500 mg mixed minced meat pork and beef
- 1 egg and 1 egg yellow
- 1 T minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of home-made breadcrumbs or panko crumbs
- 3 T teriyaki sauce ready one
- 1/3 cup small diced chestnut
- 3 spring onions
- 1/2 t freshly ground pepper
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce you can get them in Asian shop or bigger supermarkets
- 2 spring onions cut small
- 2 T sesame seed
- We cut up small the green onions then we mix all the ingredients together and make small balls with our hand (I like the smaller ones, the one-bite sizes). Then we put in a 190 degree oven the balls on a baking sheet and bake them ready in 20 min. We pour the teriyaki sauce to pot and put the ready meat ball in and turn them around in the sauce. Then we should turn the ball in the dry toasted sesame seeds and the spring onions. We serve it warm.
- If we want to eat it as a main dish, then we can serve it with vegetable rise, or vegetable quinoa or fresh salad.