- 500 g mascarpone
- 120 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 200 ml coconut cream or cream
- 3 T powder sugar xilitol
- 1 t vanilla powder
- 1 whole lemon's zest
- 4-5 portion of espresso I used decaf coffee, so this way, kids can also have it
- 24 pc baby cakes
- cacao powder
- We prepare a square ceramic or glass pot. We put down the first layer of baby cakes that we each put in the coffee before (both sides). We put on this a thick layer of the cream we well mixed from the above ingredients.
- Then we put another layer of baby cakes soaked in coffee. We put the rest of the cream on it and sprinkle well with cocoa. I have first put on raw cocoa and then the Dutch cocoa.