For: 1 smaller cake pan
- 1 egg
- 1 cup xylitol
- 1 cup almond flour or whole-grain flour
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup walnuts grinded, toasted
- 1 baking powder
- 1 lemon's zest
- 1-2 T raisin
- for the cover
- 100 g chocolate good quality - 70%
- 50 g butter
- I like to toast the walnuts just until you start to smell them. They give a better aroma to our cake this way. Then I grind it for the cake. We mix with a kitchen aid or hand mixer the ingredients of the cake.
- We pour it in a buttered-floured pan and we bake it ready in a 180 degree oven (approx. 25-30 min).
- When it got cooled, we mix the chocolate and the butter over a steaming pot and cover the cake with it. We wait until the chocolate cover cools down and then we can slice it up.